Makeup came into our lives to make it even more beautiful. We all go online to watch our favorite makeup tutorials, learn the latest contouring tips and ways to do our makeup in less than 5 minutes. We know the struggles that I girl might go through when it comes to doing her makeup. So, we created these video compilation with tips and tricks to look stunning in just minutes with minimum makeup.
1. How to quickly fix your frizzy hair: - Separate your hair into two parts from the middle. Then, take each part of your hair and twist/swirl it. After that, turn on your hair straightener and run it through the two swirls you just made with your hair. Finally, let go and there you have it. Wavy curls that took you less than 5 minutes.
2. DIY travel makeup. - If you are going places that you need to take your trusted makeup with you but you do not have any space for it. Here is what you need to do. Cut some tracing paper, swatch your eyeshadows, blushers, bronzer, highlighter and all your powdered makeup products on your tracing paper. Then fold it and take it with you. This way you don't have to carry your palettes and everything you need to touch-up your look.
3. How to remove undereye circles - Did you just wake up, looked yourself in the mirror and noticed those purple looking undereye circles. Do not panic. Here is what you need to do. Take a bowl and fill it with lukewarm water. Add two tea-bags of green tea and let them brew. After 3-4 minutes take the teabags out and place them on your eyes for 10 minutes. When you take them off you'll see that the dark circles disappeared.
4. How to remove your makeup with natural products. - Here is the thing. We've all been through that phase where we didn't have a makeup remover around and we ended up sleeping with a full face of makeup on. But you can try any of these products to remove your makeup naturally. Such as Olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E oil.!
5. How to make your own brow gel: - Not only this makeup hack will work wonders on your brows, but it will also promote hair growth and make your brows look like they been done by a professional. Here is what you need to do. Take a small container (a container for an eye cream for example) fill it with pure Aloe Vera gel, then, scrape some eyeshadow that matches your brow color, or a brow powder and mix it with the Aloe Vera gel.
6. How to re-purpose Empty makeup containers. If you run out of your makeup product or you are about to run out, there are many ways to re-purpose it: - You can take all your lip-glosses that are about to run out and place them in a small travel palette to have on the go. - You can take one of your blushers or highlighters that just run out and place inside one small dose of your favorite eyeshadow to turn it into a brand new highlighter with a combination of shades. Then add some rubbing alcohol and press it using a coin and some paper towels. It will be like you are having a whole highlighting palette in a small container. - If you think you are running out of your lip-gloss. Before you go and get a new one. Just boil some water and pour it into a cup. Then, place your lip-gloss inside and let it sit for 5 minutes. - If you are running out of your mascara, add a few drops of contact lens solution inside. Then shake well and see the results.
7. How to organize and never lose your earrings. - This one is a genius hack especially if you are one of those people who misplace one of their earrings more often than they should. Take a few large buttons and place your earrings through them. This way you'll never lose one and they'll always be in pairs.
Timestamps: 1:05 - DIY makeup samples on the go 1:32 - Make any lipstick waterproof 2:12 - Perfect winged liner for beginners 2:30 - How to get rid of undereye circles 2:55 - DIY makeup remover 3:40 - DIY brow gel 5:32 - Adjustable makeup brush 6:10 - Empty makeup hacks 7:05 - How to make your own Highlighter 7:58 - How to fix dry mascara 8:18 - DIY glitter eyeshadow palette 10:56 - Makeup travel hack - prevent leakage